2011 m. lapkričio 12 d., šeštadienis

Letter to summer

The days of summer always passes us so fast. There is nothing so magical if you could compare it with waiting of the holidays. Waiting of the summer holidays. This is my painting. The painting for the summer. For all those warm memories and for all those people who I met. 


From this letter colourful, the colour of the eyes. 
This letter flew just like a soul
(and by that time sky just fade away).
 The clouds landed on the tree. 
The water become so wide, and what the deepness of the night! 
But I can not fly, and swim I can't.
 I can not say just nothing. 
The memories it is like the letters are going from the sky...

This is probably the clearest paiting I've ever paint. I thought about nothing while I was painting it. I enjoyed the colours. The smells of different paints. I enjoyed the work a lot. The loveliest memories are in it. My favorite poet's poems are full of energy. Are full of colours, smells, tastes; even the sleeping street in his poetry is full of lion energy; that sleeping street is always ready for the action. I think my paintings are full of it. Because my inspiration is his thinking of life, memories and the poetry. Through the snow and through the falling leafs, through the full of people station, through the sound of morning flower blossom and through the smell of living in the sky. Everything is here, near you, near me, near everybody, just LOOK AT THE SKY; LAUGH; AND FALL IN LOVE


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą