2016 m. gegužės 22 d., sekmadienis

I never hear what they are saying. 
Even though I am listening to them. To every single word they say. I listen. But... I do not hear their words. I hear only details. I literally investigate them. I could do that for a few hours in a row. I hear the sound of the wind mixed with the movement of their hands while gesticulating. I hear the way that their voice is trembling while saying something that they have been hiding for way too long. I think, while looking straight to their eyes: Oh, wow, I wonder if it is possible to put the color of their eyes onto the paper only with acrylic paints? Am I able to mix all the colors to get the right shade? 

Then I get back to them and their lips.

I wonder, if they just shut up, would that be as much interesting to observe them... And then they shut up. And then they ask to repeat the words they have told. And then they say the same phrase again and again: You are not listening.

And what I do?
I just nod my head. I do not even try to explain with the words; I surely was listening, I was listening to every single movement You made, was counting Your blinks, was observing the change of the color in Your face, I was. I was! But they would not be able to grasp this. If they need me to listen, they'd better lock me in the room and turn off the lights or let me to close my eyes. 

Oh, and then I would hear them. I would hear them in the way that they want to be heard. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą