2011 m. lapkričio 12 d., šeštadienis

The Art of the cooking

The smell, taste, colour. Everything makes my soul sing. Makes my soul clear as a river. The joy of making food for your family or friends it is the best feeling in the world. To put love, happiness into the pan. To decorate it with peace sparkles. This is just the best feeling. To see how the people smiles when they are eating your made food. To see greatfull eyes in their shinny faces. Nothing makes me more happier than it. And if I could pick one smell and one taste before I will die. If the last day of my life I could pick one smell and one taste, I'd certainly choose the cinnamon smell and cake made by my grandmother taste. Because cinnamon always makes me feel very good, very warm, even at the coldest day, cinnamon is the smell of the autumn, the smell of colours and warmness. And my grandmother's cake always makes me go ten years back and remember all great moments together with people I loved and I love now. If you could taste the sky and the heaven, it definetely would be my grandmother's cake. She is the best kitchener. The tea with cinnamon and her cake always makes me think that I live in a wonderful world, full of happiness and peacefullness. I adore it. I am enjoying the life and taking every piece of it. The smells, tastes, flavors- everythings makes me shout; I AM LIVING. Thank you God!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą