2011 m. lapkričio 13 d., sekmadienis

Living

Every person is free to do whatever he or she wants. Nobody should care of it.


'No, it's not making me hurted.
No, I am not suffering.
This is how it is. I get used to.
You can get used to all things.
By the way, I have no choice.
No, it's not making me hurted.
Maybe, just a little bit, sometimes.
But I'm not thinking of it. It's useless.
Every has got similar troubles.
You can't choose, this is how it is.
That is life, like they are saying, that is life.
Doesn't matter it will pass through
Yes, this is how it is, one day it will finishes.'
(my translation of Bernard Friott poem)


I do not know why people should care of others. Care and ask why the person is like that. I do not know. I can not answer... You are waiting for an explanation, you want to know. I can answer just: I do not know. There is no reason, or maybe I do not remember it. I am who I am and that's a point. I didn't choose...



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą