2011 m. lapkričio 12 d., šeštadienis

Contrasts makes the world go round

P.S.One of my favorite artist is Roy Lichtenstein "The girl near the piano". I decided to make a copy of it and post it here. It is very hard job. But I expect to finish it soon.  

In the world there are thousand million contrasts. The black colour looks good with white... The old people get on well with little children. The dancers who are looking very brittle are the most strongest people in the world... For example, if you could imagine a lion... Very very very angry lion it would be nothing if you could compare it with a dancer... The dancers heart is from wood, they are looking very brittle on outside, but if you get know them, they are very strong in inside. Most of the dancers who I know are very angry. I do not know why. I have no idea. They are like tigers. You could never know when they will hurt you. It is not very good. The dancers have fire in their eyes, burning fire. If the dancers is sad, angry and looks to your eyes... Well, after a moment you could die, in a real  meaning of this word. You could die. Their eyes can burn you easily. Make your eyes into the nothing. They can easily burn your heart with words. Probably, it is because you can't expect from such a brittle creature shouting on you, or screaming on you. . . But you could never be sure. You can forget about their angryiness, but someday they will attack you like the tigers are attacking almost dead animal. But you know what? I am sure that dancers are brittle too, I believe it, because people can't be bad or good, it is impossible. People can be good and bad. So I am expecting that dancers are good too, but they are too strong inside to make for good friends notice that. Anyway, even though there are million contrasts here, in the world, they look good together. I think God made it, that we could always be surprised by each day.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą