2011 m. lapkričio 22 d., antradienis

Bang. Bang. You are dead

Bang. Bang. You are dead. From hatred. From disrespect to another's: weaker, slower, sillier life. From the duty to defend the country against those who, in our opinion, are attacking. Friends become enemies. The whole world is walking on a thin line of life, and the blood is flowing around it. Because the world without blood can not be cleaner. It's like blood cleans up the world. I do not understand it, I can not understand. Why those who do not want to kill are being forced to do it? Why are these "Peace missions" in the Middle East are even more bloody? Why young people are forced to defend the country, which no one is really attacking? Why are those who are making the problems, not going to solve them? Why to the army has to go all, but from it backs just a few? After all, it is life. The government doesn't care. For them there is important only money. After all, how else rich gentlemen and ladies will buy a villa on the lake shore? There will be no soldiers- there will be no blood. There will be no blood- there will be no money. You know, I am sometimes sad ... Our world revolves around the money and blood, around the pain and sorrow, and that millionaires do not care.They need only money. Why do young people have to leave their homes, families, and go to the bloody world? Why? I do not understand. I can not understand. You know, I am feeling disgusted. I want to take those who are selfish, heartless, disgusting, and who are juggling the lives of others as if it were their own life. I want to walk near them and at the faces shout: Wake up! Here it's not your life! I want to scream, cry, shout. I do not understand why, God, why? I do not understand why adults do not value the lives of others? Why? Why do they want to kill, why do they kill? Why? I do not understand, God, I can not understand. Are their hearts of stone, that sparkles in the eyes just about the money? I do not understand the bloody peace missions, I can not understand young people who are converted to the killers, I can not understand, and I feel hurted. I want to scream, shout and ask: Are you stupid adults? Can you open those closed eyes? Can you finish the pointless war? Wake up, wake up! I do not understand why you are so blind? Wake up, finally! This is not a game... WAKE UP!

1 komentaras:

  1. Interesting and deep and I think I can understand you because in Mexico, every day die 25 people by drug dealers. Many of them are bad, but several of them are innocents. I live in a very difficult country, maybe we don't have economic crisis like USA, E.U, Japan, but every day women, girls are kidnapped by drug dealers. Did I tell you that my sister was assaulted in front of my house?? A guy arrived and then, he took out a gun and... terrible day =(. Fortunately my sister is alive. Many people say Middle East lives a terrible war but Mexico lives the same every day. 50 000 people have died in my country in the last 5 years. Yes, I don't understand why politicians don't do nothing about this important problem. Sadly, we live in a society where money and sex are the most important in the life when in my personal opinion, family, values, and love should be the most significant in people lives. Thanks again Gintariukas for giving the opportunity of reading your thoughts. Thanks very much =)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti