2015 m. gruodžio 18 d., penktadienis

You have looked at me and asked if everything was fine. Of course I did say that yes, because this is what I was taught. Everything is fine. Everything is great. Yes, I am alright.

Why?

Because at the end of the day nobody really gives a damn about You. Nobody calls You just to make sure if You are healthy. They call if they need something from You: help, advice, response. They are selfish. And what about me? I pretend to be selfish. This is silly, but life, or better say, people have taught me this way. You have to be selfish. Though... Sometimes it is really hard. To pretend that You do not care how others are doing. To pretend that You do not care if they are healthy, happy, enjoying what they do. It is hard. To be this way. To be rude. Really hard.  But You just can not go there and start asking them every single they how do they feel even though You care...

Why?

Because they will start using You. They will not appreciate it. They will take You for granted...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą