2015 m. gruodžio 27 d., sekmadienis

The more I live the more I fall in love with the dogs. They are loyal and they are grateful, but what is the most important is that they never leave You alone. They never hurt You. This is why I feel higher need to take care of a dog rather than a human. And if I can... I would take all of them to my house and feed them, take them for a walk, wash them and play with them...

It is already the evening and I have this almost one-year-old beauty sleeping on her warm furry blanket, near the pillow with Christmas ornaments on the ground. I hear her breathing and understand when she is dreaming. Oh my... How much does she dreams! And then, after every kind of adventure that she was dreaming of, she just gives a deep sigh. It surely fascinates me. This treasure. This amazing, unique, spectacularly smart dog.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą