2012 m. balandžio 5 d., ketvirtadienis

White walls

I am sitting on the cold metal chair. On the wall there is a clock. It is 10:57. Suddenly the shouting is just so scary. Door opens. From the room comes a child: young, about 3 years old, with red eyes from the tears, blonde hair and face of exhausted and frustrated boy; his tears are swimming on his little cheeks. Terrible. Now it is my turn. I go to the room. They ask me if I have any metal things with me, if I have any bracelets, earrings, piercings, they ask me my birth date. They put on me heavy metal thing and say do not move. The machine starts to move. I am waiting... I close the doors. On the metal and cold chair sits the same kid. He is without any emotions. His eyes look dead. He sits, but as dead. Emotionally dead. Suddenly he looks like woke up from the dream, even though he was not sleeping. He starts to scream and shout. I am looking at him. The most terrible view I have ever seen. That little kid strugles with his emotions... What a terrible view. That little kid just looks with that eyes and my heart is just bleeding...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą