2012 m. balandžio 25 d., trečiadienis

Memories

I remember my childhood. Like in a fog and not clearly. Some memories are not full, some parts of them are missing. I am about 6 years old. On the bed pillow with colourful butterflies. My mom is sitting near the bed. She is telling me something. I am smiling. The pillow smells Saturdays. That smell I could recognize from thousand kilometres away. The smell of washing powder, the smell of flowers, cleanliness and all the seasons of year. The most wonderful smell that reminds me home. And suddenly mom dissappears. I remember old lady in the hospital. I am little about 3 years old. I am sitting on the bed. She gives me a doll. The most wonderful, spectacular doll. That doll is bigger than me. Suddenly darkness, emptyiness. I am at my grandmother's house. All children are playing chasing game. I run. I fall down. The sandwich, which I was holding in my little hands falls down too. Suddenly I wake up, I am all in the blood. I stand up and walk. I am near my grandmother. Telling her what have happened. I am crying. She takes all medical equipment that she could find in the house. A hole, emptyiness. Like unfinished script for a movie. There are so many parts missing. I can't know.   

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą