2012 m. sausio 17 d., antradienis

I am just fine

I am just fine. Just my lungs do not want to breathe anymore. Just my heart do not want to beat anymore... Just my soul is lost somehwere. My soul is lost and I do not know where I could find it. My brains do not want to think. My brains do not want to create minds anymore... I am okey. I am healthy. I am happy. Am I happy? Do not know. I am sure about that. My lungs, heart, soul, brains do not want to functionate... But personally, I want to live. I want to live with my eyes, because my eyes want to see everything: every colour, every letter, every smile- everything. I want to live, because my ears do want to listen all the birds, all the butterflies wings, all the morning greetings- everything. My legs want to walk, to jump, to run- to do everything. I still want to scream from the happiness when I see person, who I like. I would like to say something nice to my enemies. I am fine. Just as I said, my soul is lost somewhere. Or maybe, it's just hiding somewhere?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą