2011 m. gruodžio 3 d., šeštadienis

Walk, just do not stop

I clearly felt as I am dying. I was to weak to fight. From the last pieces of the powers I tried. But suddenly after a wave of pain I was almost unconscious. I was tired, weak, I had nothing left. "Hope, that little thing, what is that?" I thought. All that time I was making myself little bit calm with the words "It will end soon". But the pain didn't let me to go. The pain didn't want to let me go. To let me go for a rest. For a rest of peace. After a period of the time, I finally understood that nothing will happen good. So I gave up. I gave up and waited for the worst. I do not know why it happened to me. I didn't ask for that. You are waiting for the answer... I can say just one: I do not know... I could felt clearly, that my blood in the veins isn't rushing anymore. It becomes slower. Slower... It almost stops. I had nothing to loose now. My heart beats were more silently than a rays of the sun. I couldn't breath. My arms started to freeze. My legs started to freeze. My nose was cold. And that last moment I understood, that I have to live, I have to take all my powers to survive. I breathed more deeply than I ever breathed. I stood up and started to walk: step-by-step. In my head were just one mind: "To survive". I have to take the last powers. This is not the end. No. My soul is still shouting: "Walk, just do not stop!" My soul is still shouting! I walked. I didn't stopped. I am alive. I am alive! Thank you God! You are wonderful! I love you!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą