2012 m. sausio 17 d., antradienis

Dark dark sky

The night is peaceful. The most peaceful night I have ever seen before. Even the stars are more silent than they used to be. Little by little, small and elegant snowflakes are falling on the dirty ground. The nature is sleeping. But I can not sleep. This time of the year I used to wake up without any reason and listen to the sounds of the house. It may take just a moment. But I like to listen to that sounds. Every dust has got it's own sound. I am listening to the sound of the walls. It has got so much to tell! Suddenly I open my curtains,. I look into the dark sky. Sky is dark dark blue. The stars are so silent, it looks like they do not want to disturb our sleep. To disturb the magic silence of the night. I am looking to the sky and thinking: what if somewhere far far away, someone is looking at the same sky with the same minds as I do? What if that person likes to listen to the sounds of the house and likes to think about the things? What if there is a person who wakes up at night, because he has no time to think about the things during the day? And maybe that person is glad too, because he knows that somewhere far far away, there is one person who is looking at the same dark sky, at the same bright stars and is listening to the sounds of the house.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą